By volunteering, you can help raise hunger awareness and have a direct positive impact on people in need. If you would like to take part in a statewide effort to end hunger, Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry is the right place for you!
A dedicated group of volunteers who believe in this program will help make it a success. Please consider donating your time. Volunteers like you help us inform and encourage the community to get involved!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Distribute and display posters, flyers, and other visual promotional items.
- Represent Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry at upcoming deer hunting shows, hunting and wildlife association banquets, or hunting club events, by passing out promotional materials and information about the program.
- Write media release and articles on the program. If you have contact with hunting magazine editors who could run an article for the program, please let us know.
- Encourage local hunting clubs and organizations to consider making a financial donation
- Grant Writing
- Write quarterly newsletter
- Help speak at 4H Fairs
- Data entry
CLICK HERE to download the volunteer application.
If you can share some of your time to help others in need, please Contact Us.