By volunteering, you can help raise hunger awareness and have a direct, positive impact on people in need in your community. If you would like to take part in a statewide effort to end hunger, Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry is the right place for you!
A dedicated group of volunteers who believe in this program will help make it a success. Please consider donating your time. Volunteers like you help us inform and encourage the community to get involved!
- Distribute and display posters, flyers, and other visual promotional items.
- Represent Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry at upcoming deer hunting or farm shows, hunting and wildlife association banquets and club events, by passing out promotional materials and information about the program.
- If you have contact with hunting or farming magazine editors who could run an article for the program, please let us know.
- Encourage local hunting or farming clubs and organizations to consider making a financial donation
- Raise awareness about the program in your community by talking to individuals, Businesses, farmers, hunters, 4-H, etc…
- Help get pictures of donated meat, local meat processors, receiving agencies, events, etc…
- Help attend and speak at 4-H fairs, explaining how to donate livestock during the livestock auction.
- Data entry.
CLICK HERE to download the volunteer application.
If you can share some of your time to help others in need, please Contact Us.